There are many reasons why people come to counselling. Usually there is an emotional issue or situation that cannot be resolved alone.
For example, you might seek counselling because you are:
- Feeling anxious, stressed or angry and finding work or home life difficult.
- Feeling depressed or lacking in self confidence.
- Unhappy with your relationships, wanting to make changes but not sure how.
- Finding you are not content with work or friendships or experiencing family difficulties.
- Feeling out of control with alcohol, drugs or self-harm.
- Feeling generally overwhelmed with life.
- Suffering a loss or bereavement.
- Wanting to explore unresolved issues from the past which are preventing you from feeling fulfilled in the present.
If you are unsure whether counselling is right for you please contact me and we can discuss any questions you might have.